Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We got the party with us .. * (:

My Fiesta Mechona was a party with many problems, but very fun. First, The level representative worked very hard during the week and he finally found a good place close to  Barrio Bellavista and it was not very expensive. Then in a assembly we divided the work and my work was to decorate the place with my friends. We bought balloons, serpentine and fluor bracelets for the mechones. The place looked very nice and the mechones were very happy with the fluor bracelets.
In the party all the people was very “happy”, especially the mechones and my classmates because we had free drinks. All my friends were there and everybody had a good time. We danced until the “pacos” arrived. Later someone broke a light of the dj and the party finally finished.
Despite this it was a very night fun, with a lot of action and I will never forget it.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Cami.

    You are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scandal you have there in that party! The Pacos! Oh my dear Lord!

    ReplyDelete