Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Origins Program Director...

Really, I don't admire anyone in my field...not yet, I hope...But an ex-teacher of my university is very clever and important. 
Her name is Karina Doña Molina and she is teacher of Introduction of government and public management; this is a subject of the first semester in our career. Also she studied in our little school...she graduated of Public Administration in the university of chile, also she did a magister in political science and military science; and she graduated from the course of political and strategic studies, among others. 
She always has worked in the chilean public administration, but actually she is working in the Origins Program of the government...she is director. This program is very important for the country (althought not many people know it), because is related mainly to the mapuche people, and we all know that this is a very controversial topic and it need much atention and helps...
I think that she is a very smart woman and in her subject I learned the basic things about my career. She is a woman that stands in the chilean public administration, like i want to do it (:

2 comments:

  1. hi! Karina Doña is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cami! I like that your choice :) I think that is very well that you consider a teacher of our carreer, especially if she is of our little school...

    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete