Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm burnin up for you baby (8) (:

The last year my favorite band came to Chile and I was very happy (: They are the Jonas Brothers! And they came with a guest artist…Demi Lovato and I love her!
I started to collect the money for the ticket because it was very expensive. My mom, my dad, my grandmother and my aunt gave me the money for the concert. When I bought the ticket, I knew that Demi Lovato didn’t come to Chile because she has a problem ):, but I wanted to go to the concert the same way.
The concert was in the Estadio Monumental and It was full of little girls and her moms…I was alone and when I came at the sector where I haved my ticket, the tickets were resold so there was more people then space to be there so I couldn’t get in ): I was so nervous and sad, but a dad talk with a producer so he let us get in to another place in the concert.
Finally and after all, the concert was great; they played all my favorite songs and I'm sure that I'll never forget that awesome experience (: <3!



1 comment: