Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi everybody (:! My name is Camila Reyes Flores and I'm twenty. I live in Isla de Maipo, in a place very quiet and nice. I like the music and watch tv. I'm a nice person and I enjoy hanging out with my friends. Also, one of my dreams is to travel around the world because I think that is good to meet diferent people and diferent cultures in the life...
I hope that make this blog give me the posibility to know thoughts, opinions, stories, etc of other people and they have the chance to know mine because I'm a really social person and I love make new friends.

4 comments:

  1. camiiii! my english is so bad :( but this is my comment with love for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, I think you should formalize the relationship with Nicolas the above possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why that face teacher? I believe the same thing that Diego said. Cami I think you should hurry up! :)

    ReplyDelete